An aquarium fish water fountain pump is an essential part of any Aquaponics system. The basic principle behind a successful Aquaponics system is the circulation of water between the grow bed and the fish tank. Without this, your fish wouldn’t be able to thrive, and nor would your plants. But for proper water circulation, you need a reliable water pump. And we have got 2 of the best options for you…
And now to check out the two individually…
#1: VicTsing® 80 GPH Submersible Pump Aquarium Fish Tank Powerhead Fountain Water
In addition to the above, the mounting is also particularly advantageous. Instead of using sealants and oils that get messy and can contaminate the water, this one actually attaches with the help of suction caps – that can be used to attach it either horizontally or vertically.
Enough said about the manufacturer’s claims, now let’s check out what the customers had to say about this:
- It is easy and convenient to set up for the first time and put to use. Also the connector plugs are the right size and specs to be used in common outlets.
- Being very powerful for its small size, this one can be a great bargain – since you can use it for small to midsize fish tanks.
- This pump can actually be cleaned if you carefully pull apart the housing. This means that you have a long lasting tank that you can maintain properly.
Now, that was a pump that can be used for small aquariums or Aquaponics systems. But the pump doesn’t have enough power to drive a big system. For that, you can check out this next one…
#2: VicTsing® 80 GPH Submersible Pump Aquarium Fish Tank Powerhead Fountain Water
Besides these factors, you get the same pump – with the same attributes in a variety of sizes, all reliable. That means, when you want to upsize, you can easily upgrade your pump too – without worrying about quality once again.
And now we’ll take a look at reviews just to make sure:
- Many reviewers have tried and tested this for Aquaponics systems with highly positive results. It floods the grow bed quite efficiently.
- It doesn’t consume very much power – helping you to save on electricity bills.
- This one is also attachable with suction cups that make setting it up easy. Also you can simply plug it in and turn it on – no assembly needed!
An aquarium fish water fountain pump is one of the absolutely essential things you will need to get to set up your Aquaponics system. And even if your earlier pump is starting to give up – you are bound to find one match amongst these two. So, take your pick and place your orders!